Balemaster EO-Series Balers
Balemaster’s EO-Series balers offer an ideal combination of accessories to meet your unique recycling and waste baling requirements. The “EO” Series balers are designed to accommodate a variety of waste materials, including; whole upright shipping and carboard boxes, flattened OCC, tissue slabs, old newspapers, mixed paper, fiberglass sheets, aluminum cans & PET beverage bottles, etc. The “EO” Series line features large feedchute openings and heavy duty construction for tough baling applications.
Features & Advantages
- Heavy Duty Automatic Wire-Tier completes the tie-off cycle in less than 30 seconds. Auto-Tier’s simplistic design uses fewer component parts than any other Tier on the market. Most reliable Auto-tier available.
- Most Comprehensive Touch Screen Controller in the industry, features over 50 information screens. Optional modem feature allows data transmission to Balemaster’s Service Center.
- Unique Bale Density Control system automatically and continuously regulates the tensioning force when a paper grade change is made. The Bale Density control system creates squeezing force to achieve the highest bale density possible. No adjustments are required.
- Trunnion Mounted Main Hydraulic Cylinder is standard on all “EO” Series Models. 10 , 12 and even 14″ diameter cylinders are available to satisfy your bale density requirements.
- Energy Efficient Hydraulic Power Packs from 50 to 225 Horsepower are available to meet your capacity demands.
- Heavy Duty Welded Construction throughout. Abrasian Resistant Floor Plate offers a 500 Brinell Hardness for the longest life possible.
- Heavy Duty Serrated Shear Blade is standard on most “EO” Series Models. Optional double acting shear blade can be installed on the Baling ram for difficult materials.