Toter® universal tilt trucks are ideal for general waste, material handling, manufacturing waste, food waste, and recycling. They are available in a variety of sizes and capacities to safely transport loads from 400 to 2,000 pounds. Optional tow bars can be added so Toter® tilt trucks can be hitched together to tow larger volumes of waste in a single trip.
Through Rugged Rim® technology and reinforced material in critical-wear areas, they are very durable and have an extended service life.
Available in standard and heavy-duty models that feature load ratings up to 2,000 lbs.
- Available in multiple sizes (1/2, 3/4, 1, and 1-1/2 cubic yards)
- Equipped with standard forklift pockets
- Powder-coated frames reduce corrosion, prevent flaking, and ensure long service life
- Towable − can be hitched together to move more waste in a single trip (optional tow bars available)
- Simple to maneuver—even when completely full
- Quick-disconnect wheels make cleaning and maintenance simple
- Removable split lids available
- Two-year limited warranty