The BiobiN® Organics Collection System is designed for commercial organics recycling. It uses a patented biofiltration system that creates an aerobic environment to minimize odors and the attraction of pests between hauler collections. By capturing odor and reducing volume, the BiobiN system provides a sustainable option for organic waste collection. It helps organic waste generators increase recycling rates while decreasing the number of pick-ups, along with the associated hauling costs and carbon emissions.
BiobiN is sold as a complete system with a Wastequip specialty steel collection container — BiobiN is not a stand-alone product.
- Saves transportation costs, disposal fees, and carbon emissions by reducing collection frequency
- Eliminates attraction of rodents, flies, bees and other pests
- Reduces waste volume
- No messy carts to clean or store
- No costly liners/bags
- Containers lock to prevent contamination
- Works with various sizes and styles of collection containers from 2 to 25 yards
- Easy to operate – just plug into a standard 110 volt outlet. No difficult or costly installation is required
- Quick-release hose
- Quiet operation
- Available as a stand-alone or wall-mount unit
- Easy to maintain – simply change the filter
- Works with ASTM 6400 compostable liners